tirsdag den 20. maj 2014

Harry Potter series

Titels: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and The Chamber of the secrets,
Author: J.K.Rowling
Publishing company: Bloomsbury
Genre: Fantasy

Summary: 
Harry Potter lives in Privet Drive. He lives with his uncle Vermont, aunt Petunia and his evil cousin Dudley. He thinks he's an ordinary boy, but soon he receives a letter from Hogwarts- the school for wizards and witches.
As soon as Harry gets introduced to the magic community he discovers that he's famous. Ten years earlier Lord Voldemort, the most evil wizard of all time, cast a killing curse at Harry, but Harry didn't die, instead the curse backfired and Voldemort vanished.
On the Hogwarts express (the train to Hogwarts) Harry become friends with Ron and Hermione. This will be a friendship that will last for the rest of their lives.
For the next seven year Harry will find himself in many dangerous situations. 

Assessment: 
This series is the best I've ever read. The books are so amazing. The story is catchy and I just wanted to continue reading. I read the series in a month which I regret, because you can only read a book for the first time once. But it just shows how amazing the books are. I felt, everytime I started reading, that I submerged into this fantastic magic world. I am really close, to believe that wizards and witches really exist. I recommend adults as well as children to READ IT.  

Pictures: 












Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar